Silly Tilly-Bear's Page
Tilly-Bear's Top 10 Gift Buying Tips
- Anything that costs more than $99.95 is not a play thing.
- Buy only toys that are properly labeled. For example: A correctly labeled toy should
say, "For children 6 and older provided they can get their hands on $99.95".
- The more expensive the toy, the more likely the child will play with the box.
- The perfect gift to give a child is a box like one of those boxes a refrigerator comes
in. It's like giving a kid their own apartment. It's a lot better than those gifts that
cost $99.95, especially if somebody else bought the refrigerator and let you have the box
- If you're looking for a gift that keeps on giving, a pregnant cat is a bad idea.
- The perfect gift for people you don't like is a leaky ant farm.
- There are a lot of things money can't buy, but nobody ever asks for those things for
- Be careful of bargains. A yacht marked down $10.00 isn't much of a deal.
- Your mother will like your gift a lot more if it's something she doesn't have to dust.
- No matter how expensive the toaster, it will only do two things: Make warm bread and
- The best way to save money shopping for gifts is to use somebody else's credit card.
Theodore and Tilly-Bear is a trademark of and are based on original
characters created by Lance
Micklus of Essex Juncstion, Vermont.
(c) 1996-2015 by Lance Micklus.
- All rights reserved